Hi Team really struggling to save and or find any of my files, have been
following instructions over and over in the user guide and have lost a lot of
data and time, really frustrating.

I am trying to set up multiple Files/accounts Linking 5 different banking
accounts (importing data) to seperate files book of accounts. Personal account
and 4 Rental properties want a seperate set of books for each property for each
financial year. The account hierarchy will be the same for each property x 4, I
have a seperate bank account for each property.

Have not been able to export the hierarchy to the seperate accounts

Can open initially in the 4 recents in the file drop down menu but when
following instructions to save file File -Save as-name - documents and create a
file  when I try and retrieve data by opening the file get this message see
below.  Also when saving files to different folders they are named as the
previous file not the newly created one. Seems like it should be a simple
process what am I doing wrong?

Cheers
Andrew