CVS works fine.  I can still read the data I need to by opening the GC file
with my script, checking to see what entries I’ve already added, and add the
ones that are still needed to a temporary CSV file I import.

That works fine.

I just want don’t want to have to do the math.

Eventually, after getting it working and verifying it works, I’ll look into if
I can do that without exiting GC.

Thanks!

Hal