On Thu, 30 Apr 2020 at 11:05, Geert Janssens <geert.gnuc...@kobaltwit.be> wrote:

[snip]

> It could be called a bug. However business accounts (AR and AP) hold more
> data than other accounts. Moving away from that account could hence result in
> data loss that's not immediately obvious.
>
> As it turned out to be too complicated to isolate in which exact conditions
> it is safe or possible, we have chosen to not allow it in any case for the
> time being.
>
> Regards,
>
> Geert

That gives me some hints about what to look for when I examine the
file and structure of these accounts in more detail. I only have a
handful of invoices that I have issued and processed and I can compare
them with these accounts that shouldn't be in A/R. I haven't issued
any invoices for these accounts.

David
--
David Whiting