The default installation of GnuCash on Windows 10 has the ability to move the
blue colored row cursor so one may easily see which row is selected.
I used a CSS file to change the appearance of widgets in GnuCash (i.e.-
background color of app, font size, negative number color), but after
implementing this successfully, I no longer have a cursor on the accounts page
that highlights a row selection.
GTKInspector does not work on Windows 10 so I can't find the right selector to
make this work in the CSS file.
Does anyone know what selector to use in the CSS file to implement cursor
highlight for rows on the account page?