This email string exists on Nabble and is current. I was able to search and
find it, but I didn’t try posting directly to Nabble. I have a separate account
and password for that. I have posted directly to Nabble for some time.
I originally joined Nabble not knowing better for the reasons stated before and
then later joined the list.
I prefer the list without ads but need to have a good way to search topics so I
don’t ask questions that have been asked before.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone