Your changes are quite nice, but may be too obscure for general use!
- Instead of how=7 you can use GNC-HOW-RND-ROUND (ie change C's _ to
guile's -) but equally easy to use (/ num denom) directly.
- Instead of "lastInList" you can use "last" directly

v4.2 will add the _ shim, which would make it work unless you used
guile-3.0 onwards. Thanks for your report!