Thank you all.

I will recommend that Rob join the mailing list. I’m on Mac, but I got a
1-month VMware Fusion copy and a Windows 10 freebie (yes, they do exist), and I
tried it myself. Sure enough, I installed and ran the program without a problem.

My next step is to walk him through an install using the screen share facility
of hangouts. We’ll see how that goes.

Many thanks.
--
Peter West