I am new to Gnucash. I have just taken on the position of Treasurer of my local Men's Shed and moved to computerised computing seeing as I have an IT background. Being a non-profit organisation we don't normally issue invoices but we did a job for a local company recently and they needed an invoice for their records. I tried to change the notes at the bottom of the invoice that normally show "Thank you for your patronage!" to include our bank account details but the changes don't appear at the bottom of the printable invoice just the default notes. When I go into edit the invoice the changes do appear in Notes. How do I get these Notes to appear at the bottom of the printable invoice?

Lester