On 2020-09-29 13:29, John Ralls wrote:

   > If you're going to reply to bug emails in email please copy the list.
   Hi John,
   I was writing to you personally.   I don't mind you adding it to the
   list though.
   > In > this case I've rejiggered the reply to keep it in the existing
   thread. I > already told you on the bug that this discussion belongs on
   the mailing > list. Seemed to have worked.
   > Word processing documents don't have rows and columns. Hmmm. Perhaps
   we are talking at cross purposes.
   --> word Pro
      --> Create
        --> table
   --> LibreOffice
     --> writer
       --> Table
         --> Insert table
   They do look a little like a spread sheet though with all those rows
   and columns
   -T