Op zaterdag 10 oktober 2020 05:07:38 CEST schreef Christopher Lam:
> I'd think that invoices are much more useful than bills. Because I send
> invoices and want to track being paid; as a customer I send (usually future
> dated) payments on time (or dispute them) and don't need to remind myself.

Payment tracking is only one aspect of the business features. Another aspect
(which I
have used it for in the past) is automatic tax (VAT) handling. By defining VAT
rules for
vendors, I only had to enter the invoice lines and VAT would be calculated
automatically. If I had to enter each vendor transaction without the business
features
I needed to make split transactions for each, detailing all tax bits in
separate splits
manually. That was at least as tedious in my scenario. Of course if you are not
required to do VAT, this bit is less important.

So it really depends on your specific use case.

Regards,

Geert