Hello,

When I import transactions from my bank using OXF file format the
Description and Notes fields keep getting overwritten. I've verified that
only the C column is checked in the import window--A and U+C are
unchecked--but the fields still get overwritten with the data from my bank
rather than retaining the values I entered directly into GnuCash. I'm using
GnuCash 4.2 (build 4.2+ (2020-09-26) on a Windows 10 PC with the latest
Windows updates installed. Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Many Thanks
--
Rick