Not to hit enter/return to move to next line is kind of counter-intuitive
from everything else as I also get frustrated when entering some of the
transactions. It would be nice to have an option, if it isn't there already,
where a enter/return could be made to interpret as moving to next line and
having an either explicit button or something else to "click" to close the
transaction.