No, but I am still on 4.1, about to jump to 4.2 and see if that makes a difference. (I normally have no reason for waiting, I've just been busy)

On 12/7/20 4:40 PM, David H wrote:
So you're not seeing this message at all ???

I'm using the bog standard download versions on MacOS Big Sur and Win 10
Pro and the flatpak version on Ubuntu 20.10 and see the error in all of
them with David T's test file....