Hi, Andrien,

And thanks.

If you look back up to the last email of mine in this thread, you will see
that all the issues I mentioned have been successfully addressed.

I've now set up all my accounts and have created opening balances by means
of transactions involving each account together with Equity:Opening
Balances, as you (and others) suggested.

-P.