Wed 20th Jan

Having set up a Transaction report and a General Ledger report, I note in the
options under the DISPLAY TAB there is a check box to enable a "Running
Balance".

Under the Options GENERAL TAB I have my Start and End dates chosen as the
"Start of Accounting period" and "End of Accounting period".

In the figures shown in the resulting table of the Running Balance the totals
show for the few years in the file, and not the date filtered amounts for the
accounting year.

Has anyone noticed this?

Kind regards

David