Hi David

Have a read of this thread:

http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/GNC-Configuring-Automatic-Retrieval-Quotes-error-tc4723859.html

You may need to do the installs running as Administrator.

Regards

Geoff
=====

On 6/02/2021 7:38 am, David Carlson wrote:
I just tried to install online quotes for GnuCash 4.4 in Win10 home.  It
failed to install Strawberry Perl because it did not have permission to
install programs.
So then I tried to run the installer with administrator privileges and it
failed because it could not access the internet (?) though web browsers
have no such issue.

There is no help for these issues in the GnuCash WIKi.  From time to time a
similar problem has appeared in this list but I thought the users got
farther than I am getting before getting stuck.

David Carlson