I have followed the instructions exactly and can get transaction downloads from usaa to show up on the ofx.log.  The transaction manager is blank and they don't show  up in the account.  In the log they are a  long line so I think the problem is that QMOFX 2300 is a Mac program and results in line feeds without carriage returns.  I saw elsewhere that QWIN 2900 should be the equivalent windows program but putting that in results in "We're unable to complete your request. To download USAA account transactions into Quicken, you'll need to verify your information. Get Access ID and PIN here https://df3cx-services.1fsapi.com/casm/usaa/enroll"; Has anyone done this successfully with the Windows version