On 3/12/2021 3:27 PM, Chuck wrote:

I Want a report showing only selected accounts,  Seems like Transaction
Report would work but can't find how to access specific accounts.

I seem to be missing something somewhere.  Maybe I am just looking in the
wrong place or the wrong report type?.

HELP,

Have you tried edit => report options?

If not, I suggest  you investigate what ALL the options are available for each report you want to run.

Might not be obvious, but you FIRST run the report and then use "options" to make changes to it. For example, some reports are always as of some date or date range.

Michael D Novack