I have been using Ubuntu 18.04 for the last couple of years. The gnucash that came with the software center was version 2.6. When I would invoice my customers, then select 'print invoice', the invoice would appear on the screen in a printable format. There was a button to select that would export the invoice in PDF format. I would then save the invoice in my customers file. Email the invoice as an attachment to my customer.

I have upgraded ubuntu and the gnucash version is 3.8. This button to export the invoice in PDF format is no longer available.

Why was this feature removed from gnucash and can we get it back???
Thanks