Hello,

I’m using GnuCash on MacOS with language/region set to French Canada.

I had a problem with the decimal separator in GnuCash since updating from MacOS
10.13 to 10.14 .  I upgraded to Big Sur (11.4) in the last few days, and the
problem persisted.

In went into my installed Gnucash.app, in Contents/Resources, and noticed there
was no french resources, even if the application is in french on my Mac (french
menus, buttons, etc).  I just created an empty fr.lproj folder, restarted the
application, and my decimal separator is now the comma, the default value for
french Canada.  The fix may also work on other MacOS versions between 10.14 and
11.4 .

Duplicating the en.lproj folder and renaming the copy to fr.lproj would make
GnuCash bring the English manuals when accessing the Help/Tutorial and Concepts
Guide menu.  It’s probably better than an empty fr.lproj folder where the
Tutorial menu would bring nothing.