Thanks for the reply! I'm afraid you're going over my head a bit... I'm
using Windows 10. As far as I know, I wasn't using an SQL (though I'm not
sure what that is). Gnucash seems to work fine for getting new files, but I
get the "no suitable backend at..." for any recovered files. I'm getting
nervous that this is more than a simple fix...
Adam Hodnett
Videographer | Project Coordinator

*FOLK MEDIA COMMUNICATIONS <http://www.folkmedia.ca>*
PHONE*: *(506) 440-8736