You have Quantity 0.
Set Qty to 1 and try again.

-derek
Sent using my mobile device. Please excuse any typos.
On July 30, 2021 11:12:35 PM Vinay Deshmukh <codekul.vi...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

Actually, I am a new user of GNUCash. I have created a new A/C Payable
account to add Vendor's Bills but I am facing issues like after adding job
and unit price subtotal is not coming automatically. Because of which even
after saving the bill & posting the bill liabilities amount showing Zero.

Please see the screenshots attached.

Thanks & Regards,
Vinay Deshmukh
Codekul Pvt. Ltd.