Thanks for the reply, David.

The report displays on the screen as a 4 decimal value, however that value is rounded as if it is a 2 decimal place value.

For example:   if the value entered  is $45.6789 ,  it is immediately switched to $45.6800.   That becomes the new value and throws the fund value way off.

On 2021-09-22 3:00 p.m., David Carlson wrote:
I am still using release 3.8, but as far as I can remember in the past, price displays defaulted to four decimal places. In fact, right now I cannot find where that decimal count is determined.

If release 4.6 only shows two decimal places, I would consider that to be a bug.  On the other hand if there is a setting for that, I hope someone can point us to it.