I'm using GNC v3.8 on Linux Mint 20.2. Until recently while entering a transaction as I began typing in the account field GNC would begin searching for the matching entry. For instance when I began typing sal... the entries with sal in them (sales:tax) would appear and I could click on the entry I wanted. That no longer happens and I cannot find a setting to correct it. Any ideas on how to get this back?

Mike