Thanks Alan. Yes, knew that. I am certainly no accountant, but manage to bumble
along.

 I think it might be possible to set the defaults in the setup file, but
honestly have not looked.
What I would like is to be able to define the Financial Year start/Financial
Year end in setup so
 it always defaults to the current financial year ()which in Australia´s case
is 1 July to 30 June).

 I wonder how many other countries have non-Calendar year Financial years? I
guess the UK might copy us
seeing we seem to copy their laws in our early days.

regards, Doug

n Sat, 9 Oct 2021 13:32:07 +1100