Gyle, yes thank you I considered that and did set the correct start and end
dates and also thought to look to the PREFERENCES of the entire program and
there is a place there to also set the start and end dates and select if they
are RELATIVE or ABSOLUTE, and I chose the latter.  I’ll change to relative and
see if it makes a difference although I don’t understand why it would.  Also
since I do my books “at one sitting” and block out a period of time and work
straight through from Jan to Dec of usually the former year, I change the date
and time on the entire computer as well,  setting it back to Dec 31 of the
required year.
Sharon

Sent from my iPhone