Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2021 11:43:16 -0600

From: Adrien Monteleone <adrien.montele...@lusfiber.net
<mailto:adrien.montele...@lusfiber.net> >

To: gnucash-u...@lists.gnucash.org <mailto:gnucash-u...@lists.gnucash.org>

Subject: Re: [GNC] Account Name Matching

<mailto:smrhrl$l8p$1...@ciao.gmane.io>

I had a similar issue a few days ago. Unfortunately, I don't know what I did
to get out of it. I found I could highlight characters but backspace and
delete would not work. (I could replace them however) Not even all numerical
keys worked either. I don't think the account name was involved though. I
was in credit/debit fields.

Using 4.7 on BigSur.