HI,

There is no "receipt" for a normal transaction.

If you create a Customer Invoice, however, then once you post and pay it,
then you can print it with the payments.  If you open the report options
on the customer invoice report you can select "show payments" which will
show the payments made and the "Balance Due" of 0.

-derek

On Tue, November 23, 2021 10:46 pm, Liz Dodd wrote:
> On Tue, 23 Nov 2021 12:01:35 +1100
> "Chris Trueman" <ch...@chris.trueman.org> wrote:
>
>> I can't see a way to print a receipt with GNUCash.
>>
>> Am I missing something?
>
> I used to print out a customer report, which while not purely a
> receipt, indicated the amount of the bill, the amount paid, and the
> amount owing.
> Others may have more ideas.
>

> Liz

       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745
       de...@ihtfp.com             www.ihtfp.com