Hi

Via Edit>Preferences there is a tab for online quotes; enter your Alpha Vantage key into the box provided.

However; that may not allow you to get Australian/NZ quotes and even if it does it may be painfully slow.  In the Securities Editor tool it is possible to select other source options, I have found that a single source of Yahoo as JSON successfully retrieves quotes for London, Paris, Frankfurt and Madrid and quite quick with it, you may find it works for your shares as well.

Note that (from my understanding) you'll still need the AlphaVantage key to get currency conversions.
Good luck

Eric