Oh, does that work? It is a standard MS way of doing it but I never tried in Gnucash.

Thanks

On 02/12/2021 17:22, Kalpesh Patel wrote:
Just in case need details, this is what I do:

Go to first row and then hold the [shift] key while clicking the last row to
select a range that I want to reconcile. Selected row's display reverses in
color for the range that is in focus. Now I press [space bar] to toggle the
entire selection - note that if I have selected some that are already
reconciled then pressing [space bar] will syncs all of them up to
reconciled. Pressing [space bar] again reverses it from previous setting,
ie, if I press [space bar] twice then I will be back to where I started
originally as it toggles from reconciled to unreconciled state. This is on
Windows platform.

------------------------------

Message: 9

Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2021 09:23:40 -0500

From: "Derek Atkins" <de...@ihtfp.com <mailto:de...@ihtfp.com> >

To: "Billie-Internet" <drbb...@gmail.com <mailto:drbb...@gmail.com> >

Cc: "Gnucash Users" <gnucash-user@gnucash.org
<mailto:gnucash-user@gnucash.org> >

Subject: Re: [GNC] clearing reconciled transactions

<mailto:e7c392e950ede48a577ed1fd5050b20c.squir...@mail2.ihtfp.org> >

Hi,

On Thu, December 2, 2021 8:36 am, Billie-Internet wrote:

Good Morning,
My question seems simple but I am probably not searching the right key
words.
Current gnucash 4.4 on windows 10.
When reconciling the checkbook, sometimes I need to clear all the
transactions that are checked and start over.  To this point , I am
unchecking one at a time.
Does anyone know of a way to uncheck all at once?
No, but in the reconcile window you can use a combination of [space] and

[down-arrow] to quickly uncheck everything.

Thanks,
Billie
706-383-9057
-derek