On 12/8/21 10:09 AM, Thomas wrote:
Dear User-List,

I successfully populated the advanced portfolio template with most of
the data by selecting of all the accounts of my securities.
What I did not manage to get filled is the "money in" column, to also
include received dividends in the calculations. I tried to add the
accounts with the dividends, but that was not successful.
My question essentially is, how to properly fill the "money in" column
with dividends.

I don't remember where it is in the manual, but add a split to the dividend transaction and include the asset account for the stock. You shouldn't have to enter any amount for the stock itself unless you are reinvesting some or all of the dividend.