I'll hazard the suggestion to examine the main loop that spits out the account names and either prepend or append code that does: "if my special option is true, then lookup and output *this* data." You may have to rename the account name variable and concatenate the two under the original account name variable so as to preserve report formatting since most if not all reports result in an HTML table. (this would effectively put the code and name in a single cell currently occupied by just the name)

Alternatively, you can edit the name of every account to include the code. I think that is the 'current' workaround.