Is that page linked to on another wiki page?  Perhaps it doesn't get attention because no one knows it is there

On 12/31/21 08:19, David Carlson wrote:
There is a page in the GnuCash WIKI for user "Tool" submissions.  It does
not get as much attention as it deserves.  It is located here: <
https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Published_tools>

On Fri, Dec 31, 2021 at 5:16 AM Dr. David Kirkby <