On Mon, Jan 03, 2022 at 08:39:26PM -0600, Adrien Monteleone wrote:
> You're welcome, and you did right by changing the subject. Unfortunately,
> replying to a digest doesn't thread to your original post. (as discussed in
> another thread) No way around that of which I am aware, but at least the
> subject is the same so we know what you are discussing!

Technically, the threading is implemented by following headers such as
"References" and "In-Reply-To", which points to all the relevant
Message-IDs.  One could add those headers manually, but that's clearly
behind what's to be expected of anybody who doesn't actually work on IT
(and even then, it's too bothersome).

--
regards,
                        Mattia Rizzolo