Hi David,

Am 08.01.22 um 23:24 schrieb davidcousen...@gmail.com:
> I can no longer find David Whiting's script in the Wiki. It was attached to a
> section that dealt with distribution specific issues which now appears to be
> unlinked from the main build on linux page.

I felt, Building_On_Ubuntu was becoming too large and have split it.

> OK I found it
> https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Building_On_Ubuntu
> and will link it back into the main wiki page.

Please not in the main page!

https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Building_On_Ubuntu starts with:
> This page is about building GnuCash yourself under Ubuntu based
distributions including Linux Mint…
The general part is in [[Building On Linux]].

https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Building_On_Linux' abstract contains
> There is a separate page about [[Building On Ubuntu]] based
distributions—like Linux Mint…—including step-by-step instructions and
known issues.

What else do you expect?

Regards
Frank