I'm trying to set up a sort of classes in Gnucash like Quickbooks.  I like
to keep one file with multiple bank accounts and businesses together.  So,
I wanted to use @bookkeeping, @rental and @personal etc in the description
field to be able to pull a P&L and filter only to show transactions
with @bookkeeping or @rental in the description.  Then I would be able to
separate a P&L for each rental or business.

My issue is that I'm trying to use Options > Entries > Closing Entries
Pattern to filter a P&L.  When I put @bookeeping in the field it is showing
me exactly the opposite.  I get totals of everything that does NOT
have @bookeeping in the description field.  I'm having a hard time finding
any documentation on how to use the closing entries pattern to help filter
a report.  Maybe I'm going about this the wrong way?  Any help is
appreciated!

Thanks,

Louise