On 1/21/22 6:08 PM, Kalpesh Patel wrote:
Sadly Vanguard does not offer OFX formatted download. They only provide QIF,
in one account or individual mutual fund accounts,  or CSV format - very
limited formats. Even with QIF format it is a hit or miss in importing to
GNC and CSV formatted requires good deal of post-processing

My choices for downloading activity from Vanguard are "Quicken: All funds to a single account (recommended)" which gives me an OfxDownload.qfx file, not a QIF file. I don't think there's anything particularly special about my Vanguard account.