Not phishing. I use gnuCash each year for a 2 or 3 weeks to help 3 very small
entities here in Florida.They make the data inputs during the year and I try
and help them organize their annual financials for their tax guy to do their
taxes.
That said, I am not an accountant but I know enough to get by with a little
help from the great gnuCash forum members.
And, I will say that I am a big fan of the program... even though I wish it
could also generate reports on a cash basis... as opposed to an accrual
basis... but I can get there by exporting select gnuCash accounts and
Transaction Reports to cvs files and then loading them into Google Sheets or
Excel.
Thanks.Fran LeeFlorida

    On Monday, March 21, 2022, 10:45:36 AM EDT, David Carlson