On Thu, Apr 7, 2022 at 6:49 PM John Ralls <jra...@ceridwen.us> wrote:

> Tommy,
>
> Do *you* have any problems displaying reports on the 4.10 flatpak?

Only briefly. On the first run after the update to GnuCash 4.10, some
reports worked, some didn't. But after another flatpak update (and an
unrelated reboot) all reports work now, on both my Ubuntu 21.10
installations. (I wasn't watching carefully so maybe I started with 4.10
and the update was to "4.10+"?)

I merely wanted to indicate the "source file newer than compiled" errors in
the console are not necessarily an indication of a problem on flatpak.