Yes, it is a flatpak app I see, thanks, perhaps that is why the OS or desktop bookmarks don't show.

There doesn't seem to be any option in the file explorer to create bookmarks, though.

On 2022/04/21 12:22, Geert Janssens wrote:

Op woensdag 20 april 2022 09:06:53 CEST schreef James Thorpe:

> 2. The ability to see file browser bookmarks on Linux Mint

> This may be a rather more OS-specific topic but I use gnucash on Linux

> Mint and I've set up bookmarks in the file explorer application that

> allow me to quickly navigate to folders on my drive. These are mounted

> network shares from my NAS drive. In Windows the mounted network drives

> show up in the gnucash file browser but on Linux Mint these bookmarks

> don't show up so I have to navigate manually to the mount points via the

> file system. If anyone has any tips as to how to make these mounts /

> bookmarks show up in the "root" of the file browser window that would

> also be of great help.

If I remember correctly gnucash on Mint comes via a flatpak. A flatpak application generally doesn't see the same setup as the main OS does. So perhaps you have to recreate these bookmarks from within the GnuCash file explorer. I just tried and this seems to work on my Fedora 35 box.

Regards,

Geert

James Thorpe
061 476 2775