Hi,
Running reports has suddenly stopped working for me on my PC.
I am using GNUCash 4.10 on a Ubuntu PC with 22.04 OS latest updates as
well.
When I run any preconfigured report or any saved reports the output is
a blank page on screen.
If I run export on the blank output page and save the file (html) and
open the file with my browser the output is fine.
If I run print to file as pdf GNUcash crashes.
This week I ran reports and I had no issue, then later in the week
Ubuntu received a number of updates and one of the updates was nVidia
driver. I know nVidia drivers can be an issue on Linux OS, but I am not
sure if this is causing the issue. If I run the same GNUCash file on my
latop (Intel GPU) also configured with Ubuntu OS (same version and
latest updates) the reports run fine even print to file (PDF) is OK.
Any guidance would be appreciated.
Many thanks,
Martin