Hi Gnucash Users,

I'm trying to get a report that shows my last 6 months  of GST/HST amounts
for both sales and expenses.
I've used the GST report - the headings are correct - listing the
customer/vendor, base sales amount, tax on sale or purchase BUT only prints
out the sales/purchase amounts with no tax amounts???
I'm not sure what options I need to include to show the tax amounts as well
on the report.  I need this for my GST/HST filing. Maybe there's a better
report??

Your assistance would be appreciated.
Thanks!
Nora