Can I enter URL links on the Accounts Tree Page? Best would be in the Notes
field for each account.

Clicking on the link would bring me to the financial institution homepage,
to a stock or mutual fund page etc.

I think that this is currently not possible..?
(I can of course add the URL to the Notes field but it is not a hyperlink. I
need to copy/paste the link into my browser).

If not possible, where can I submit feature suggestions?