On 6/26/2022 10:20 PM, nev.je...@gmail.com wrote:
In Reports/Income & Expenses/Income Statements - Is it possible for any
account which has $0 transactions for the year to be eliminated or just not
printed?

Thanks

Neville Brown

And while you are at it (selecting zero balance accounts not to show) look at ALL of your report options. Actually, I am slightly surprised that you were not already going onto edit => report options because THIS report is always for between a range of dates so you would always be wanting to specify "start date" and "stop date".

However, let me suggest something else. This is a report where you MIGHT want to first run with zero balances showing, look at the report to see if there were any UNEXPECTED zeroes, then rerun with zero balances suppressed << just change the option >> This is for roughly the same reason that I ran the reports "raw" and then hand editing after exporting. In other words, assuming not some kind of error (the unexpected zero) I'd be leaving that one showing with an annotation explaining why << like "the vendor who did the printing/postage for our annual meeting announcement hasn't sent an invoice yet" >>

In other words, you want to see an UNEXPECTED zero amount as that is something you will want to look into to find out why.

Michael D Novack