Hi Geoff,

Thanks for this.

I am little bit confused though, the command line perl scripts I am using
with the ASX as a source work fine. But moreover, they work when I use
*different* sources (e.g. yahoo as JSON), but then they don't work in
gnucash itself - I.e. the issue is there when I specifically avoid the ASX
as a source. Or have I missed something?

If I do have to update that module do you have any links or similar you
could point me to?

Thanks,

R.