In the Python bindings, I can see the methods that return the next
available ID for most objects. But I am having trouble finding one for
Jobs. I have read the help output from help(gnucash.gnucash_core_c). To
create a new Customer, for example, I'm using the following:

cust = gnucash.gnucash_business.Customer(book, book.CustomerNextID(), USD,
'Acme')

I don't see an equivalent "book.JobNextID()".

Is there a method or function that returns this?