> On Aug 13, 2022, at 6:12 AM, Fred Tydeman <tydeman.f...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I am running Linux and GnuCash 4.11
> When I try to do a Trial Balance report, I get a crash.
> Screenshot attached.
> I assume it is due to bad data somewhere,
> but I have no idea where or what it is.
> <Screenshot from 2022-08-13

The failure is in computing the average cost of some security and I think it's
hitting a failed conversion, maybe a divide-by-zero. You should be able to
figure out which security by comparing the numbers in the list with the values
of the first transactions in the security's register. Hope you don't have too
many securities to examine.

Regards,
John Ralls