> On Aug 14, 2022, at 9:00 PM, Fred Tydeman <tydeman.f...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On Sun, Aug 14, 2022 at 11:22 PM john <jra...@ceridwen.us
> <mailto:jra...@ceridwen.us>> wrote:
>> When the depth is "all" does crash make the same stack trace?
>
> The traces are the "same" except for the hex numbers after the word
> "procedure"
>
>> Do you have a GBP->USD rate in pricedb?
>
> Yes, I do.  But, I do not understand why you are asking about GBP.
>
>> It's interesting though because IIUC that single account appears to be
>> priced in USD. One would think that it would be the USD report that works
>> and the GBP one that crashes.
>
> The parent account is an Asset account in USD
> One subaccount is a Cash account in COP
> The other subaccount (the one that crashes) is a  Mutual Fund account
> in a stock symbol that I made up.
>
> They all have valid values in the pricedb.

Sorry, I misread COP as GBP.

So you have a security denominated in USD but the trades are in COP. If you
open the $COP register and put a transaction in split view and do Edit Exchange
Rate (it's in the right-click context menu) on each split, do they all have
exchange rates? if not which one doesn't?

Create a test book and insert just those transactions. Does the report still
crash? If so open a bug and attach the test book so I can work on it directly.

Regards,
John Ralls