I got it because digest is turned off but I get the stray one.  I certainly did
get the request to not use it as the subject of a reply: however, Robert was
giving someone instructions on registering and/or adjusting their options so I
went to check mine.  One of the options seems to indicate you can limit the
topics you receive and should probably be deleted from the options list.  By
the way, I use gmail and am able to choose reply all.

I do routinely just delete subjects that don’t interest me.  Had a senior
moment and couldn’t figure how to reply to Robert in a new thread.  DUH,  Guess
copy/paste might have worked…

Thanks for sticking up for me Liz.  😆