That is not my experience with version 4.8 on Windows 10 - see attached screenshot.

Regards

Geoff
=====

On 2/09/2022 10:42 pm, rsbrux via gnucash-user wrote:
In version 3.11 running under Windows 10 21H2, the reconcile window only
displays non-zero figures after the decimal point.

For example, 25.00 displays as “25”.  I would like Reconcile to display all
numbers with two digits after the decimal point, as I have configured in the
“Numbers” section of the General Preferences.

This is the way it behaved in GC 2.6.19 running under Ubuntu Studio 18.04,
before I migrated my data file.

How can I get back the desired display?